So in no particular order I want to
1. RELAX!! (at least when I can)
2. BEACH DAYS- I don't care if I go solo or with a group. There is just something about being at the beach.
3. CAMPING- Have at least 3 more trips in the works.
4. WORK CONSTRUCTION- It is ridiculous how excited I am to get back to swinging a hammer and powering that saw.
5. ORGANIZING MY TEACHING MATERIALS- I got my dream teaching job almost 2 months ago. I finally feel like I am in a position where I will be for more than a year and feel it is time to start simplifying all these random materials I have kept just in case, but would never be able to find.
(This is only a fraction of my stuff..just like you I am sure.)
6. PLAN FOR NEXT YEAR - This goes along with number 5, but I get a lot of freedom of what to teach. That's right Common Core is not what the world revolves around anymore. I am scared, excited, full of ideas, creative ideas, and have been stopping myself to stop planning for next year when I don't even have next week planned.
7. START TRAINING - I plan on doing my first half-marathon in October. This is huge for me. Less than 6 years ago running was not my thing. I have been told I am not built to run. It hasn't stopped me yet.
8. ENJOY WHERE I LIVE- I live where many people come to vacation. It can get frustrating with so many tourists but I need to take advantage of it.
9. COMPLETE PI-YO - Not sure if you were aware of this amazing program coming out in June. It is a mix of pilates, yoga created to build up your flexibility so excited to do this program. There is just something about doing yoga and pilates that makes me feel so strong.
10. ENJOY LIFE- Spend time with friends, family, and time outdoors. Life is too short and I need to live it up while I can.